- What are diamonds?
- The 4C’s – clarity, colour, cut and carat weight
a. what to look out for in clarity grade? e.g. VVS to I quality
b. colour comparison technique
c. what is well cut versus poorly cut diamond?
d. hearts and arrows of diamond.
- Fancy diamond – besides yellow, what other colour of diamonds?
- Diamond stimulants – cubic zirconia, synthetic diamond by HPHT technique
- Diamond certificates – international report like GIA, HRD, AGS, IGC, EGL and local reports
- Rapaport diamond report – check and read the international price guide
Refreshment: coffee, Tea and snack
Step 1: Register at http://www.regonline.sg/1DDiamondEnglish_1939365 (Course ID: 1939365)
Step 2: Save or Print shot the Registration confirmation
Step 3: Go to SkillsFuture Portal at http://www.skillsfuture.sg/credit to submit claim (SkillsFuture Credit Ref: CRS-N-0042109)
Step 4: Wait for approval (Approval will take about 1-2 working days)
Upon completion a Certificate of Attendance will be issued