- What are gemstones?
- Mineral species and group
- Types of crystals
- Gemstones of the world – countries where gemstones are found
- Why are gemstones so valuable?
- All gemstones are precious
- Gemstone cutting
- Styles of cut
- Phenomena gemstones and lustre
- Gemological instrumentation – loupe, refractometer and prism spectroscopy
- Synthetic gemstone – flame fusion method
- Imitation and simulants – doublet, triplet and glass
- Birthstones and zodiac stones
Refreshment: coffee, Tea and snack
Step 1: Register at Eventbrite link https://www.eventbrite.sg/e/gemstone-1-day-workshop-tickets-51948732056
Step 2: Save or Print the Registration confirmation.
Step 3: Go to SkillsFuture Portal at http://www.skillsfuture.sg/credit to submit claim (SkillsFuture Credit Ref: CRS-N-0042111)
Step 4: Wait for approval (Approval will take about 1-2 working days)
Upon completion a Certificate of Attendance will be issued